Induscoat Polymeco MCCI
Induscoat Polymeco MCCI is a corrosion inhibiting microconcrete that is specially formulated to provide effective support beneath load-bearing units subject to both static and dynamic forces. It is an easy-to-use dry powder that requires only the addition of water to produce a non-shrink grout with a micro-cellular structure that is resistant to frost, fire, and oil.
- Corrosion resistance against chloride ions
- Non-shrink property for continuous support and vibration damping.
- Free-flowing for complete filling without voids and eliminating the need for external aids.
- High strength for use under operational and static loads.
- Chloride-free, preventing corrosion of machine parts and anchor bolts.
Click Here To Download the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) to learn more about the product properties.