Induscoat Polyfoam 2k 30
Induscoat Polyfoam 2k 30 is a two-component polyurethane injection system designed for the elastic sealing of cracks & joints in concrete, stone, and masonry structures. With a low viscosity & phthalate-free composition, this solvent-free system can be easily injected using a one-component pump for permanent sealing of both dry & wet cracks.
- Permanent elasticity, absorbs limited movements
- No shrinkage after curing, long-lasting performance
- High penetration due to low viscosity
- Chemically inert, safe for environment and materials
- Solvent-free, usable in ground water protection zones
Click Here To Download the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) to learn more about the product properties.