Induscoat Polyfoam 1k 60
Induscoat Polyfoam 1k 60 is a hydrophobic grout made from polyurethane that expands up to 27 times its original volume upon contact with water. The closed cell rubber-like foam structure is not affected by water or dryness, making it a reliable and durable solution for sealing and insulation applications. The material does not shrink or swell and can react to form a dense material or foam depending on the injection pressure used.
- The ability to apply on negative sides, making it versatile for different applications.
- Deep penetration into even the smallest cracks and voids, ensuring a tight seal.
- Excellent bonding and adhesive strength that can tolerate movement.
- An inert, non-shrinking material that maintains a constant volume over time.
- No creation of new cracks, ensuring long-lasting and effective sealing and insulation.
Click Here To Download the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) to learn more about the product properties.